IT Plus started out in 1994, providing small and medium-sized organisations with IT support, software and hardware to make business run smoothly. 40 years' experience means we have extensive technical expertise - and it's growing all the time.
Based in Bayley Street, central London, we serve clients throughout the Greater London area, creating solutions designed for your business - not ours.
We'll advise you on all aspects of IT at every stage of your business.
We'll work with you and your team to develop and implement IT strategy and plans, review them regularly and adapt them as your business grows.
When you're starting up we'll advise you on the software, hardware and networking, you'll need to run your business and communicate effectively, through email and the internet.
When you need to change your operating system, or kit, we'll help you choose the best options.
We'll also put you in the picture about system security so you'll never compromise your business.
We always respond quickly and flexibly and explain technical issues without the jargon, to ensure you take control of your IT - not vice versa.
We supply and support:
- Microsoft Small Business Server and Microsoft Exchange
- Network infrastructure and design
- System management and security
- Application software - from Microsoft Office to anti-virus and anti-spam, to ACT contact management and Sage Accounts
- Hosting and support for Bradbury Philips Rights database
- High quality equipment including servers, printers, monitors, firewalls, routers and PCs - all from carefully selected vendors
- On demand trouble shooting and contracted maintenance
- Communications infrastructure, Broadband and VoIP phone systems and mobile devices
- Small Business Startups
- Site maintenance and support
- Workshop and on-site repair.
Our monitoring systems identify issues before they become problems so you always know where you stand.
If you would like to discuss your IT needs today we're here for you. Call us on 020 7637 9843 or email email@example.com.